[BUG] 3.7 beta 5905 - packages don't install

pieber at acm.org pieber at acm.org
Thu May 20 20:17:44 UTC 2004

Diego Gomez Deck <DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com> wrote:
> Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 19:46:34 +0200
> Working with the assembling of 3.7 Full image I found that some packages
> don't install properly with the last set of updates.
>
> To reproduce the bug just try to install Celeste version 1.22 (the newer
> one) using the Package Loader.
>
> Attached the SqueakDebug.log with the error.
I just saw your mail and looked into the problem. The reason is a class
name conflict of the class Categorizer. I renamed the class in Celeste
to MailCategorizer, created a new Monticello version based on the latest
version on SqueakSource and saved it to SqueakSource (see details
below).

However, I cannot do more because I cannot release the package to
SqueakMap. Adam Spitz owns the SqueakSource project and Lex Spoon the
SqueakMap package.

I am already looking forward to see your 3.7 Full image.

- Bernhard

Name: Network-Mail Reader-bp.7
Author: bp
Time: 20 May 2004, 8:53:14 pm
UUID: 203079e0-f7ca-cc40-9273-bd377c7c9acd
Ancestors: Network-Mail Reader-dvf.6

Renamed Categorizer to MailCategorizer in order to avoid conflict with
new class Categorizer introduced in 5881KCP220ClassOrgnzFix.

The new name is not ideal as the class Categorizer was meant to be a
general categorizer and not only be useful for mails.