Plugin questions and troubleshooting

Jason Dufair jase at dufair.org
Fri May 21 18:19:52 UTC 2004

Well fill me with propane and light a match, I got it to work!  I'm a
Cygwin junkie and unzipped the OpenSSL DLLs with Cygwin's unzip.
Apparently Cygwin's unzip doesn't seem to get permissions quite right or
something, because the DLLs did not have execute permission.  chmod +x
on them and my code works perfectly, assertion and all!  Thanks for
everyone's help.

What about the .h vs. dlopen() issue.  Anyone have any recommendations there?

Jason Dufair - jase at dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some
people appear bright until you hear them speak.
-- Unknown