Applescript code needs a home

Javier Diaz-Reinoso javier_diaz_r at mac.com
Fri May 21 19:02:55 UTC 2004

I can support that, but I have a question: because that Applescript
stuff needs the Applescript plug-in and that is provided by John M
McIntosh with the VM, is not better to include the .cs with the
plug-in?

In any case I use this code in my proyects and I can support it.

On 20/05/2004, at 23:06, Tim Rowledge wrote:

> I failed a long time ago to find a home for the Applescript code that
> Andy Greenberg wrote and which came out of the image as part of the
> removal of the VMMaker code. There doesn't seem to be anything on SM
> that holds it.
>
> Who would like to care for it? It ought to be someone with decent
> knowledge of Apple stuff. I certainly can't do anything useful with it.
> I _do_ have a file with what I think is most of it for anyone
> interested.
>
> tim
> --
> "Bother" said Pooh, as his trigger finger tired.

Javier Diaz-Reinoso
Web: http://homepage.mac.com/javier_diaz_r/