Applescript code needs a home

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri May 21 19:35:22 UTC 2004

Javier Diaz-Reinoso <javier_diaz_r at mac.com> wrote:

> I can support that, but I have a question: because that Applescript
> stuff needs the Applescript plug-in and that is provided by John M
> McIntosh with the VM, is not better to include the .cs with the
> plug-in?
>
> In any case I use this code in my proyects and I can support it.
There shouldn't be any logical problem with this - there are several
plugins that are not included in the VMMaker package and one day we
will actually be able to have prerequisites/dependencies on SM to handle
the groupings.

Unless John really wants to look after it himself I'd say that someone
actually using the code is an ideal candidate.

tim
Useful random insult:- He donated his brain to science but they made an
early withdrawal.