Monticello Question

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Sat May 22 16:30:13 UTC 2004

Oh, there is a work-around I forgot to mention.  You can load version 2,
then load version 1.  Now when you look in the change sorter, the most
recent MC* changeset should have the changes to move from 2 to 1.  So
you can file out that changeset, load 5 again, and then file in the
changeset.

Not always worth it, but if there are a lot of changes to revert it can
be easier than doing each one manually.

Julian