[bug][FIX] stack overflow crashes Squeak. (one-line fix attached)

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sat May 22 22:26:14 UTC 2004

"David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> The low space watcher is interrupted in the context of the wrong process
> when the eventTickler process (or other high priority process) is running.
> This prevents low space detection from functioning properly.
>
> Here is a one line fix to Project>>interruptName: that corrects the
> problem.
Certainly within the limited arena of running
SystemDictionary>createStackOverflow on my RISC OS machine it works
well. No idea yet if it will cover every base, but until then Dave -
frellin'A.

Don't suppose you've spotted why Exception>outer is broken, seeing that
you're on a roll?

tim
Useful random insult:- Trying out for the javelin retrieval team.