[ENH] FileListFileOpenFix-nk v2 ( Can not install this fix )

tomkoenig at mindspring.com tomkoenig at mindspring.com
Sat May 29 17:06:38 UTC 2004

with a 3.7b and 5923 updates, plus MC, BFAV-1570fbs.mcs, I go to install
the three cs associated with this fix.  install first one successfully,
go to install second one and get the following walkback
Error: PatchArchiveAttachments are not indexable
I have tried various install orders, but it appears that once i install
any of these 3 cs's, I can not install any other.  I have also
experienced this problem with earlier versions eg with update 5905.