Debug highlighting question

Nevin Pratt nevin at bountifulbaby.com
Mon May 31 05:42:58 UTC 2004

I've been running 3.5 for awhile now, and am just starting to play with
3.6.  I've noticed a difference in the debugger.

In 3.5, I could have "browseWithPrettyPrint" turned on, and everything
was just nifty.

But in 3.6, when I have "browseWithPrettyPrint" turned on, the debugger
tries to highlight the code as if the pretty printer was *not* turned
on.  This makes the debugger completely worthless unless I turn pretty
printing off.  And, since the debugger is an absolute necessity, the
debugger trumps the pretty-printer, thus making the pretty printer
worthless.

What happened?  Anybody know?

I sure miss the pretty printer, and I'm not inclined to upgrade without it.

Nevin

--
Nevin Pratt

Bountiful Baby
http://www.bountifulbaby.com
The Most Complete Reborn Supply Store On The Web!

(801) 992-3137