REMINDER: Harvesting Party Monday November 1st 16:00 GMT

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Nov 1 07:31:00 UTC 2004

Am 01.11.2004 um 04:22 schrieb Yanni Chiu:

> Marcus Denker wrote:
>> The question is what to do? Suggestions welcome.
>
> For me, Squeak already has everything I need:
> -Smalltalk devt tools
> -a web app platform
> -connects to PostgreSQL
>
> "Squeak" is too big. It needs to shrink, to grow.

submit changesets.

Harvesting ist not about "we need to do X". It's just about
"Someone has already done Y, let's get it in the release".

I mean, is it really so hard to understand that adding bugfixes
may be a good idea?

But it could be that I just don't understand something. Maybe it's
better to not fix bugs, ignore all sent chagesets, and just talk
instead.

     Marcus