Popup window with multiple checkboxes

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Mon Nov 1 13:26:22 UTC 2004

From: "Ralph Boland" <ralphpboland at yahoo.com>

> I need to implement a popup window in which to turn
> on a multitude of switches.

 < ... >

Hi Ralph,

the completeness of your specification makes your question
a really beautiful programming exercise. We should have
such exercises (or even contests) more often.

I do not have exactly what you need, but I have some
Morphic dialog elements and added the one that you
specified.

Attached you find a compressed change set with some
hopefully useful stuff. Please pay attention to the
preamble of the change set and the class comments.

I feel that I should describe this code in some detail, but
that is something that requires slightly more time.