REMINDER: Harvesting Party Monday November 1st 16:00 GMT

Roy Garris rgarris at dccnet.com
Mon Nov 1 14:23:07 UTC 2004

Absolutely. There I was with Squeak all fired up, ready to dive in an
follow along...and maybe...just maybe...find a useful contribution to
make during a Harvesting party.

The result? A couple of comments about the Yankees and Red Sox. I kept
thinking...was I on the wrong #squeak channel? Why didn't all the other
folks logged in to the channel have anything to say? Where was the
harvesting?

Will the next one be any better?