REMINDER: Harvesting Party Monday November 1st 16:00 GMT

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Nov 3 01:16:13 UTC 2004

On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 07:58:19PM +0100, Marcus Denker wrote:

> Yet, the last year has shown that people do not like to use BFAV.
>
> So when Mantis started to get very successfully used for both squeakland
> and  Tweak, we decided to just try to use it, too. It makes no sense
> to continue to insist on BFAV if nobody besides me uses it.

For those who may not know this, BFAV is absolutely the easiest way to
find a [BUG] or a [FIX] that has been posted on this list, and all the
discussion that goes with it. Also, since BFAV is in the image, you can
browse the code for proposed fixes, or load it easily into your image if
you want to try it out.

There is of room for improvement, but it is already a very useful tool.
So even for someone who does not feel comfortable participating in the
reviews and harvesting, I suggest trying it anyway.

Dave