Why KomServer ask to load an old seasde version?

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Nov 3 13:44:52 UTC 2004

Hi!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?st=E9phane_ducasse?= <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> Why KomServer ask to load an old seasde version?

KomHttpServer is... not healthy currently. I did some work previously to
clean it up, then got out of time, then got an email from Brent Pinkney
who was doing it in parallell - and that is where we are today. I don't
think I got the Monticello files from Brent - but might have lost them
in the email onslaught. :)

> If seaside depends on Komanche then this is seaside that should load it
> not the inverse....

What I want to do - and what Brent probably did - is to dump the
loadscript inside KomHttpServer, turn it into pure Monticello files and
leave it to the user to install prereqs at this time.

If Brent can send me the files I now have some time to do this and get
it up on SM.

regards, Göran