MacOS X VM

David Farber dfarber at numenor.com
Thu Nov 4 00:00:30 UTC 2004

Ian - Thanks.  I am able to access stdin&co when I run the binary directly.

Next question:  When I try to use the -vm-null-display flag I get an infinite loop on the console saying:

dyld: undefined symbol: _dypPitch

This happens with your 3.6-3 and 3.7b-5 vms.  Am I missing some library?

david

--
David Farber
dfarber at numenor.com