[ANN] Cleaned up KomHttpServer on SM

Stephen Pair stephen at pairhome.net
Thu Nov 4 13:26:26 UTC 2004

Göran and Brent,

This is great...it's good to see someone picking up active development
on Comanche again.  As you might have guessed, I haven't had a lot of
spare time in the last couple years to devote to Squeak or Comanche
(kids and work tend to chew up bucket loads of time).  I also haven't
been able to stay on top of the list from day to day.  I'm now using
VisualWorks in my day job, so I have some amount of interest in porting
Comanche (or at least parts of it) to VW...so I might have some
input/improvements to offer down the road.

- Stephen