[TEST] UDPSocketTest

danil a. osipchuk danil-home at tsnet.ru
Thu Nov 4 07:24:01 UTC 2004

I've tried to resurrect udp examples of OldSocket, but found them too
unclean, so I just composed little test suit reflecting some caveats in
current udp implementation.
I also added one complex test method as example - it was intented to
stress sockets and I wonder if it works everywhere (it works on my
FreeBSD and right now i see no reason for not to work on other platforms
- but who knows). Due to it's complexity it is probably a candidate for
class side example, not for the test suit