www.squeak.org Download Web Page dead link

Bruce ONeel edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org
Fri Nov 5 13:12:57 UTC 2004

Hi,

Thanks.  I've put a version of the download page at
http://edoneel.chaosnet.org/sqdownload.html.  Could y'all have
a look and see what you think?

It's similar to the current download page with the following changes

- the images are broken (this is just because I'm too lazy to
copy the images for this test)
- The win/mac/unix etc packages have been moved closer to
the top
- Old outdated systems are removed.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

cheers