www.squeak.org Download Web Page dead link

Frank Caggiano frank at crystal-objects.com
Fri Nov 5 15:33:03 UTC 2004

On Nov 5, 2004, at 8:12, Bruce ONeel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks.  I've put a version of the download page at
> http://edoneel.chaosnet.org/sqdownload.html.  Could y'all have
> a look and see what you think?

I recently added an 'errata' link on the swiki download page
(http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak.388) as a place to put information
on bugs and other gotcha's that become know after the stable version is
released. The actual errata page is at
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3880.

Would it be possible to add a link on the squeak.org download page
pointing to the errata page? Possibly between the "Downloads for Squeak
3.7" and the top of the table.  I'm afraid that people who download
from the squeak.org download page may never make it over to the swiki
download page and fail to see the 'errata' link.

regards

Frank Caggiano
frank at crystal-objects dot com
http://www.crystal-objects.com

The best education for the best is the best education for all.
					Robert Maynard Hutchins