Confused about current versions... (was Re: 3.8 beta release)

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Fri Nov 5 18:27:37 UTC 2004

Nice diagrams, Bert!  (done with Connectors, I assume...)

Although I think you may have left out one important thing... I believe
that the 3.9alpha-stable and 3.9alpha-unstable streams should be synched
back together now?  So, those two lines should merge back into one in
your diagram (and then maybe split apart again).

(This was the purpose of that catch-up changeset that Andreas created, I
believe.  I'm not sure at which update number they're merged back
together, offhand.  Marcus, can you confirm?)

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 12:39:07 +0100, "Bert Freudenberg" <bert at impara.de>
said:

> Since it's hard to draw in ASCII please excuse this blatant abuse of
> bandwidth ;-)

34K worth of images isn't exactly abuse... I'm pretty sure we've had
text emails longer than that. ;-)

- Doug