[Q] What is the reason for raise one error trying to save a new file ?

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Nov 7 09:17:22 UTC 2004

On 06/11/04 11:56, "Ned Konz" <ned at squeakland.org> wrote:

> zip := ZipArchive new.
> text := 'this is a test '.
>
> 1 to: 4 do: [ :n | zip addMember: ((ZipStringMember newFrom: (text, n
> printString) named: n printString) desiredCompressionMethod: ZipArchive
> compressionDeflated; yourself) ].
>
> zip writeToFileNamed: 'xxx.zip'.
Well, I admit totally lost.
Not only your exercise works.
Mine previous now works.
I hope fail do not is for using some of testing VM John have.
I elaborate more for see when this happen.

By the way, image is Squeak3.7-5988

Also , related to you work , I have problems when wish add a complete
directory to a Zip, files add, but do not keep correct path identification.
You are the actual owner / maintainer of SarBuilder ?
If so , I could email directly about changes / features for version 9 ?

Thanks for all