[BUG] Squeak3.8b-6351 freezes when debugging StandardSystemFontsTest. Alt-. does not work.

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Sun Nov 7 20:34:59 UTC 2004

On Sunday 07 November 2004 12:23 pm, Bernhard Pieber wrote:
> Probably, I am doing something that I should not do in the first place?
> However, Squeak should not be freezable by just clicking around, should
> it? ;-)

Please try running these tests in the foreground. Any test that requires the
UI may cause problems when run in the background, which is the default for
the TestRunner.

Get the changeset that I posted earlier that lets you run the tests in the
foreground.

Set the preference to "runTestsInForeground" and run it again.

http://bugs.impara.de/file_download.php?file_id=171&type=bug

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/