How to register code from SqueakSource to SqueakMap

Thomas Koenig tomkoenig at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 8 01:40:00 UTC 2004

Frank, thanks.  This helps.  When I sign on to SqueakSource, go to
Projects, select The Squeak community harvesting tool. Select Versions.
Select BFAV-tlk.182 details download, click on SqueakMap Release,  Enter
BFAV as project, my initials and by password twice. I get:
Internal Server Error
Error: Invalid account
Comanche/6.2 (unix) Server at 62.4.94.149 Port 8080

Any ideas about what to do next?
Tom