How to register code from SqueakSource to SqueakMap

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Nov 8 08:05:41 UTC 2004

Hi!

"Thomas Koenig" <tomkoenig at mindspring.com> wrote:
> Thanks. Making progress.  So, I was using my SS rather than SM password
> on the last step.  Fixed that and SM appeared to work.
> Now I go to SM and add as 2.30 (but don't checkpublish, since 2.12 is
> still better for most folks) set version as 3.8a since a 3.9a option
> isnt available.

I will add a 3.9 category ASAP.

> I go into my 3.9a 6351 image and upgrade my SM map from the image.  I
> don't see the release as a choice.  BFAV2 2.30 as option.

I checked in my 3.9a-6328 image and I can see it. What do you mean "as a
choice"? Do you see it at all? In my just updated map this evaluates to:

SMSqueakMap default checkpointNumber ==> 1384

If you update your map now and succeeds then it should be at least 1384.
Otherwise you didn't succeed in updating it.

> Suggestions

regards, Göran