Newbie - getting started using squeak

Morten Andersen mortena at mip.sdu.dk
Mon Nov 8 12:37:17 UTC 2004

OK thanks a lot I might try using some of that.

I produced a video with the hello world application and published it using
our streaming video-server. Please have a look.

http://media.sdu.dk/am03/squeak/squeak-hello-world-1.wmv

This video was produced as I did it. So the error with the "do it again" is
absolutely real. Why is it called "do it again" if it removes my code
instead of doing it again?

Hope this will inspire someone to use video's instead of text-based
tutorials. It's much faster to produce and doesn't have to be perfect in
order to be good...

Regards

Morten

Jabber id: hat at jabber.dk