unable to reload a project :-)

Joseph Frippiat frippiat.j at kst.be
Tue Nov 9 10:38:25 UTC 2004

Hi,

I finally succeeded to reload my toy project in a fresh new image (Squeak
3.7).  But I needed to install the packages DHB Numerical Analysis and Magma
Server.  I don't know why.  Those packages were present in the image when
the project was saved but they were not used.

I have also noticed that my project file has become very huge: 63 KB for
FunFunFun.001.pr (that's the name of my project :-) ), 71 KB for
FunFunFun.002.pr and 1.300 KB for FunFunFun.003.pr .

I also noticed that the windows title are "damaged" when I collapse/expand
them.

Is it possible that somebody looks at that project and explains me what went
wrong ?  As the file is quite big, where can I load it ?

I understand that Squeak is developped in the spare time of others, sorry if
I look aggresive or "not understanding".

Thanks

Joseph