Project loading in 3.7

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Nov 9 11:28:52 UTC 2004

Hi goran

For state access, marcus is working on a cool byte-to-byte
trasnformation that will let us not have to worry about instance
variable offset in compiled-method until they are used (with a cache)
and
the system will deal with that. Marcus can tell you more. I would like
to see this feature in the future version because we would not have
problems and just have to invalidate CM caches.
But for now I do not know about a solution.

Stef