Running Squeak as NT Service does not work in newer Win32 VM's

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Fri Nov 12 11:54:44 UTC 2004

Hi,

>I've never had much luck running squeak as a service the way you
>describe -- glad to hear it has worked in the past

As I said it works perfect with the old VM that is in the old
SwikiSwiki zip. (A 3.2 VM ReleaseBuild1 from Feb 2002) -
so it looks like the bug was introduced after this date.

But on the other hand if I use the old VM I can not profit from
changes like the file handling bug fixes.

Thx
Torsten

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++