Upgrade to newest image

Frank Caggiano frankcag at crystal-objects.com
Sat Nov 13 01:17:59 UTC 2004

On Nov 12, 2004, at 18:49, Ryan Zerby wrote:

> How do I upgrade to the newest image? I know how to install packages,
> but not how to upgrade to 3.8 or 3.9....
>
> thanks.

Open up the Squeak flap on the left side of the screen and select 'load
code updates'. Or else from the world menu select 'help' then select
'update code from server'. Finally 'yellow click'* on the world to open
your personnel menu and then select 'load latest code updates'.

Any others? :-)

*See http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/897 for mouse color to mouse
buttons mappings

regards

Frank Caggiano
frank at crystal-objects dot com
http://www.crystal-objects.com

The best education for the best is the best education for all.
					Robert Maynard Hutchins