BFAV and Mantis Statistics

karl.ramberg at chello.se karl.ramberg at chello.se
Sun Nov 14 14:44:36 UTC 2004

Marcus Denker <denker at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> BFAV:

>   -> close all submissions that have problems (e.g. conflicts with newer
> changes) in the
>        following case: Someone reviewed, found the problem and sent a
> comment
>        (e.g. "conflicts", "needs changeset"). Now there is no reaction
> of the author for 3 months.
>       These should be closed, as the change is not even important for
> the author.
Should we not add the conflict tag as a type tag for BFAV so posts with
conflicts can be sorted under a conflicts tab. Fixes and enhancements
with conflicts are a special
condition and should be easily identified, and this would make BFAV
easier to overview. Right now there is no way to seach for a post with
conflicts.
Karl