Is there a problem accessing BFAV archive?

Thomas Koenig tomkoenig at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 16 00:20:31 UTC 2004

Frank, I am ready to release a new version for 3.8/3.9.  I've been
trying to get it out there the past couple of days.  The latest version
on SS is ready to go. The last couple of mods have been tweaks. Look at

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/563 to see what's in the release.

You can look at SM to see how close I got to making the new release. I
think I got the files there but SM isn't finding it.  (See earlier
message to this group.) One thing I hadn't done yet is figure out how to
invoke
   ArchivePost initialize
in the install script, so the reopen function can be accessed.  By the
way, I want to release but not publish it until a few folks have some
experience.  Can you help?
Tom