How to move cursor in MVC?

david servigo at seznam.cz
Tue Nov 16 08:54:36 UTC 2004

 How to move cursor in MVC? Programmatically? Is it even possible? I used "Sensor cursorPoint:" but it did not worked. Is there any other way way how to access cursorForm than using the Sensor global variable?

 I want it for moving points in graph of the function and only way I could do it just now is workaround using blank Cursor and predending it is moved, calculating difference.  So please tell me I'm an idiot and show me way it works, please ;-)