[ANN] New updates in all streams

Michael Rueger michael at squeakland.org
Thu Nov 18 17:35:24 UTC 2004

Hi all,

there new updates in all streams:

3.9 alpha stable and unstable
Basically the updates already in the beta stream got copied into the two
streams as well.

3.8beta
see below

We are currently in the final phase of grabbing fixes off of mantis.
Please let us know which other fixes should go into 3.8.
We are still trying to make the Thanksgiving deadline for the final release.

Michael

Change Set:		macRomanFileOut