[ANN] wxSqueak update

Rob Gayvert rtg at rochester.rr.com
Fri Nov 19 14:41:51 UTC 2004

PhiHo,

I haven't tried shrinking an image with wxSqueak filed in, so I'm
not sure what the problem is here. I took a quick look at a minimal
2.2 image and found a few missing classes (WordArray, DateAndTime),
but I suspect it could be made to work. Is a minimal image for 3.7
available somewhere? I think it would be easier to build up from a
minimal image than to shrink a full one.

.. Rob