utf8 patches for unix vm

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Nov 20 13:43:31 UTC 2004

On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 12:15:05PM +0100, Martin Kuball wrote:
> Hi!
>
> It's been some weeks since I posted some patches for the VM to improve
> key input handling in environments with utf8 local. Because I did
> not get any feedback nor does it seem to be included in the cvs I
> thought I might ask here what you think about it.

Hi Martin,

I don't know if you have received any responses to your question, but
I would suggest also that you send a copy of your utf8 patches directly
to Ian Piumarta (ian.piumarta at inria.fr). I think that Ian is often quite
busy and may not see all of the messages that get posted on this list.
You may not get a response right away, but Ian is always interested in
improvements for the Unix VM.

Dave