[ENH] snapShot-wiz ( [er] )

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 01:28:08 UTC 2004

--- karl.ramberg at chello.se wrote:

> In the WorldMenu/new morph you can grab images of
> everything on the
> screen.  Is this the same functionality moved to the
> copy handle ?

I wanted someway to control the size of what was
grabbed and not have to fight with eye and mouse to
get just what I wanted.  So this gives better control.
I can be sure I'm not getting rows or columns in my
snap that I don't really want.

I can compose a morph and snap it.
Think of doing stop motion animation this way. Also if
a morph is obsured by another morph the snapshot will
be different from the screen grab.

Also I believe grab morph from screen gets you a
sketchMorph. The snapshot gives an ImageMorph.
When I was doing this there was some indication that
people wanted to get away from sketch morphs in favor
of image morphs.

Yours in service,

Jerome Peace