WriteBarrier writes the generated subclass into GOODS

Yar Hwee Boon hboon at motionobj.com
Sun Nov 21 14:46:18 UTC 2004

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 15:35:27 +0100, Avi Bryant <avi.bryant at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hm... which version of WriteBarrier are you using?
> WBClassBuilder>>installGOODSOverrides is supposed to take care of that
> (it overrides #goodsClassName on the generated class to use its
> superclass' name rather than its own).

GOODS-avi.80.

> Is this something you can reproduce with a fresh database?

Unfortunately not. It has only happened to me for 2 instances so far, one
a few weeks back, and one now. I can't recall that I did anything out of
the ordinary. I was hoping that someone had seen this before :) Anyway,
I'll keep you posted if I see any pattern. Thanks.

--
Regards
HweeBoon