bindingOf question?

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Nov 21 20:13:44 UTC 2004

Hi colin

We have been recently working on refactoring SystemDictionary quite a
lot :) and we have now a namespace class to deal with bindings in a
nice and clean way. Our goal is to enable people willing to experiment
with new kernel/new language to do it. So having a browser that does
not consider Smalltalk as the only possible namespace is great.
As soon as 3.8 is out we will push a lot of fixes related to the
refactoring of systemDictionary in the stream.
So OB will be a big player in the future :) because it would be nice to
start to think using real package instead of category :)

Stef