[ENH] Symbol fonts

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Mon Nov 22 21:51:59 UTC 2004

  Hello,

  I've been traveling, but now it seems to be setting down.  I'd like
to go back to be more active in the community...

  By the way, here is two change sets that are good for 3.8b-6465.
One (ttcFix.cs) paves a way to use Symbol.ttf, and the other is an
experimental one that illustrates how it could be used.  The former
should be good for the update stream.  And the latter should show if
somebody wants to have a smarter input method, such as hand writing
recognition, how the switching the "mode" has to be done.

-- Yoshiki