[UPDATES] 3.8 gamma and 1 update

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Nov 24 16:19:17 UTC 2004

Am 24.11.2004 um 14:38 schrieb Michael Rueger:

> Hi all,
>
> 3.8 has now been moved to gamma and one more fix.
>
> If there are fixes out there that are still missing or urgent bugs
> that you think should be fixed before final, now is the time to speak
> up.

One thing we need to do is updating the in-image packages. (e.g.
SUnit). We used to add a changset that loads the package
via SqueakMap, but this may be no good idea with the Monticello based
packages, as the loader for mzc that is used when
Monticello is not present is a bit dumb (it does not delete
methods...). So what do we do?

And then we need to put a full image together for 3.8

    Marcus