[UPDATES] 3.8 gamma and 1 update

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Wed Nov 24 16:57:43 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 24 November 2004 5:38 am, Michael Rueger wrote:
> 3.8 has now been moved to gamma and one more fix.
>
> If there are fixes out there that are still missing or urgent bugs that
> you think should be fixed before final, now is the time to speak up.

Have you harvested the fixes from Mantis? I and others have attached fixes to
bug reports.

Specifically, there's the selection fix that I posted recently and was
supposedly picked up as update 6474. But I didn't see that when I updated my
3.8b image. It appears to be in the 3.9alpha stream, though.

So I'd suggest adding 6472StringMorphEditorSelectionFix-nk.cs to the 3.8
stream.

And there are still bugs marked "major" and "crash" that haven't been resolved
yet.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/