[ANN] Mac support in ExternalWebBrowser

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Nov 24 23:10:26 UTC 2004

Alexander Lazareviæ <Alexander at Lazarevic.de> wrote:

> >b) class instance variables are normally named with a lowercase first
> >letter, not a capital. And I strongly suspect that you meant to use a
> >class variable (which would be capitalised) instead of the rarely used
> >class instance variable.
> >

> It was my intention to use a class instance variable to hold a
> singleton, but you are right that I bungled the variablename.

Are you sure you want to use a class instance var for that? Remember,
all the subclasses will have their own, private value for that variable
and any code that is run in the context of the subclasses will see
'nil'. I really suspect you want a normal class var here.

tim
Strange OpCodes: WK: Write to Keyboard