Remote method calls?

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Thu Nov 25 16:24:34 UTC 2004

Hi,

I used recently rST (Remote Smalltalk) It works fine. But its latest
version is for Squeak 3.2.1.
There is also SoapCore and related packages. I experimented it last year
and had some constraints (it was something related to the protocol I
don't remember exactly). Its latest version is for Squeak 3.6 so its
likely to work for Squeak 3.7.
There is also RMT (Remote Messaging Toolkit) for Squeak 3.7 but I didn't
experiment it. It seem to be in alpha stage.

Noury

--

Noury
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org

Squeak: an Open Source Smalltalk
http://www.squeak.org