Where would I post a BIG project?

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Sat Nov 27 15:53:02 UTC 2004

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 07:03:18 -0800, Joshua Scholar
<jscholar at access4less.net> wrote:

> On Windows there must be a flag that says what format the clipboard is
> in (I don't know what happens with keyboard input, but there must be
> some sort of character type switch there too).

There are various built-in clipboard formats that Windows will accept.

Also, any application can register a previously unknown clipboard format,
though, as you might imagine, that doesn't do much good unless there are
other applications that can read that format.