[OT] Question: What is the prefered tool for mailing list reading?

Samuel Tardieu sam at rfc1149.net
Sun Nov 28 18:18:24 UTC 2004

>>>>> "Randal" == Randal L Schwartz <merlyn at stonehenge.com> writes:

Randal> GNUS, inside gnu emacs, of course.  I get threading,
Randal> auto-deletion of old read messages after some configurable
Randal> number of days (unless I mark it for later), and an interface
Randal> that looks exactly like reading newsgroups (and the rest of my
Randal> email).

You can also access it as a newsgroup with unlimited history. For me,
this list is the group gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.general on
news.gmane.org (accessed with Gnus of course).

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam at rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam