Problem: Cannot access SqueakMap

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Sun Nov 28 19:34:26 UTC 2004

Hi all!

Ruben Bakker <ruben_bakker at mac.com> wrote:
> I don't know if this is the right place to report the problem, but the

It is the right place. Unfortunately I don't do much email over
weekends. :)
Another good place to check is on IRC (#squeak at irc.freenode.org).
There may be someone there to help restart the SM server.

Anyway, it is now restarted.

> SqueakMap can't be reached from either the web or squeak since about
> 10 hours. I get the following browser error:
> Proxy Error
> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
>
> The proxy server could not handle the request GET /sm.
>
> Reason: Error reading from remote server
>
> Apache/1.3.26 Server at map1.squeakfoundation.org Port 80
> Note: I don't use a proxy server...

I know :), but SM does. Apache sits as a "proxy" in front of the SM
master web application.

regards, Göran