Connecting to Oracle (was: ODBC connection)

Welch, Ronald P (US SSA) ronald.p.welch at baesystems.com
Mon Nov 29 20:40:33 UTC 2004

Avi,

I assume pulling the Oracle support over to Squeak from
the VW port would still leave us with the synchronous
connection problem right? That is unless the "proper
Oracle support" was also ported over from as well VW
correct (or written from scratch, of course)? I am assuming
VW does not have the synchronous connection problem.
Is that a valid assumption?

Ron
mailto:Ronald.P.Welch at baesystems.com                Phone:(607)770-3701
BAE SYSTEMS Controls            600 Main St Johnson City, NY 13790-1888