Services

rrobbes rrobbes at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Oct 1 07:04:06 UTC 2004

[ISO-8859-1] st�phane ducasse writes:

> hi avi
>
> romain will clean that. He was workign with us for a cool stuff we will
> announce in the future and now he accepted a PhD in
> swizterland (but not with us but with friends) and he will certainly
> continue to squeak :)

indeed ;-)

so this my plan to work on this now.

To answer Avi :

I will definitely do some cleanup. I had several different ideas
at the same time, but I was reluctant to do one package for each,
having allready several packages for services.

I know for example that the commandline is now unused, and that
the menubar is superceded by diego's much nicer one (we are
collaborating on this).

Cheers,
   Romain