[BUG]Debugger error:MNU:undefinedObject>>firstSubmorph:

karl.ramberg at chello.se karl.ramberg at chello.se
Fri Oct 1 18:15:36 UTC 2004

"Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene" <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

> On 29/09/04 15:56, "karl.ramberg at chello.se" <karl.ramberg at chello.se> wrote:
>
> > I got this error and could only do a screen capture of it.
> > I've been noticing that the emergency evaluator is popping
> > up quite often, I have not catched the error/bug though...
> > I attached the emergency evaluator screen shot.
> > Karl
> Karl:
> Seems a know bug in Celeste if your don't have Celeste related files on your
> local directory.
But that error should not evoke the emergency evaluator. The emergency
evaluator is for cases when the debugger fails in some morphic process.
And here it seems the SystemWindow has a owner that is not nil but
does not implement firstSubmorph, so the owner must be something that is
not a morph. I'm not sure how that can happen.
Karl