3D acceleration.

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Fri Oct 1 16:03:46 UTC 2004

Am 30.09.2004 um 11:22 schrieb Alan Grimes:

>>> There is nothing like that Linux.
>>
>> Of course not. Didn't you see my previous message?
>
> There ain't no stinkin "Window menu".  =(

I know. Why do you insist on pointing out the obvious?

I was referring to *my* previous message, not the one cited above. This
one: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/squeak/message/85936

> There ain't no string in the entire image, that I was able to find,
> which matches the description of "VM Preferences". A also searched, in
> futility, through a large portion of the image, for the string "OpenGL"
> to no avail.

Well, as the message above (which was not written by me, mind you)
clearly stated: "On Squeak for Windows, ...". This is not in the image
but in the Windows VM, so pretty much irrelevant in this discussion.

- Bert -