Post fixes on Mantis?

Michael Rueger michael at squeakland.org
Fri Oct 1 17:26:52 UTC 2004

Tim Rowledge wrote:

> At least we could try something helpful like [BUG] emails automagically
> going into Mantis. For those of use in low-bandwidth hell a webstie
> based system like Mantis is extremely inconvenient - connect, log in,
> ask for a list of bugs, look at one.... Bah. BFAV at least caches stuff
> so you can go away and do something else useful in the meantime.

Mantis also sends out bug reports, but you need to be on developer level
(default for people signing up is reporter) for a project to receive those.
The original configuration was to send bug reports to everyone, but then
everybody received notifications for every public project in mantis.

So, everybody who would like to receive notifications for Squeak related
bugs in mantis let me know and I will add them at developer level. Same
applies for Squeak packages and squeakland.

Those mails can then be filtered by sender (bugs at impara.de) or subject
([Squeak ).

Michael

--------
"'This is not magic', he snapped, 'this is just engineering'"
Interesting Times, Terry Pratchett